Content Snare is seeking a part-time experienced customer success specialist to assist our SaaS customers across the world.
We’re not looking for someone to just answer support questions with canned responses.
We’re looking for someone who can develop a deep understanding of why our customers use our product and help them maximise the benefit they get from it.
If you’re the kind of person who loves helping people, has a thirst for problem solving and finding hidden issues, you should apply.
You’ll join a small team and have direct communication with both founders and developers.
What you’ll do
- Answer questions – You’ll answer customer questions quickly and succinctly as possible. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll try different things to see if you can work it out. You may even include screenshots and video if necessary. All of this via Intercom.
- Delight customers – Every customer interaction should be pleasant, make them happier and inspire confidence in us and the product. You’ll help customers get the most from their purchase.
- Suggest ideas & log feedback – You’ll be on the front lines and hear every idea, problem & question that customers have. If you notice patterns, you’ll have the freedom to suggest product improvements or even website changes to help customers understand the product better.
- Become a product expert – You’ll know your way around every part of the product and quickly become a master of why clients use Content Snare.
- Inbox management – Every day you’ll smash goals for clearing out the support inbox to make sure no customers are left waiting
- Create training documents & videos – You’ll create training documents, screenshots and videos that include you talking. These will help customers with their most common queries.
- Quality assurance – You’ll assist the team in testing new features before they get made public.
Who you are
- Experienced – You’ve worked in customer experience before. Ideally that’s for 2+ years and for a SaaS company. But this isn’t necessary. We believe that if you care for customers and are enthusiastic about the product, you’ll be fine.
- Understanding – You are empathetic and can put yourself in other people’s shoes to understand what they are trying to achieve
- Self-motivated – You show up every day with a great attitude and can work independently & remotely
- Organized – You’re able to manage your time, keep on top of your productivity and love hitting inbox zero
- Problem solver – It’s not always obvious what the client wants or how their goals can be achieved. You’ll work out what they really mean and send them a well thought-out solution
- Communicator – You’re great at both written and verbal communication – with both customers and our team
For bonus points
- You’ve worked as a web designer or in a digital agency
- You’ve worked with clients in any professional service company
Either of these will help you understand the problem that Content Snare solves.
What’s in it for you?
- 100% remote
- A small, fun team
- Autonomy & flexibility
- 3 weeks vacation
About Content Snare
Collecting information from clients is one of the biggest bottlenecks in many professional service businesses. Content Snare helps businesses collect the information they need from clients faster so that they can become more profitable.
We’re a small team of smart, motivated, fun-loving professionals working across 4 countries. We communicate via Slack and Zoom and work from home or co-working spaces. We can’t wait to have you.