Over the weekend a large Content Snare update went live.
If you’re already using Snare, awesome! Log in and check out the changes.
If not, you can join 100s of agencies that rely on Content Snare to streamline these processes (and more) in their agency:
- Send branding or web design questionnaires
- Gather website content
- Collect marketing campaign assets
Just grab your free trial here
and use the in-app chat to say you heard about it from the newsletter – you’ll get a 30 day free trial.
The update included 5 of the most requested features ever that will speed up your workflow and improve the experience for both you and your clients.
- Multi-answer fields (repeaters) – allow clients to create multiple answers for one fields
- Multi file uploads – clients can upload multiple files to one fields
- Zapier – create automated workflows with Content Snare
- Request owners – you can assign a team member that “owns” each request. Emails will appear to come from that person, you can filter the request list on owner and you can choose to send email notifications for only their requests
- Multilingual interface – the ability to translate the client UI to other languages
Plus loads of small design & usability improvements.
Check out the video below to see the updates.