Zapier lets you connect Content Snare to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically. You can read through the full list (including explanations of each) of current Content Snare Triggers and Actions here.
To get started, sign up for a free Zapier account and, from there, you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
In order to connect Content Snare to Zapier, all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “Content Snare”
- Use your credentials to connect your Content Snare account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Content Snare and Zapier here.
If you’re still struggling to figure out how to use the integration, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] or leave a message using the chat widget for some additional guidance. We also have a tutorial-based article on one of the most requested Content Snare workflow automations (bulk creating and sending requests) which you can check out here.
However, if you’re looking to really delve deep into the world of automation, Content Snare’s co-founder, James Rose, offers an informative, in depth Zapier mastery course, which you can learn more about here.