Looking to streamline your model selection process?
The model application form is perfect for modeling agencies, photographers, fashion brands, and event organizers seeking fresh faces for their projects.
Using this form, you can efficiently collect relevant information about aspiring models and make informed decisions, ultimately saving you time and effort in the recruitment process. Give it a try and see the difference it makes in your talent search!
Tired of chasing people to fill out your forms? Try Content Snare
Questions to include on your model application form
1. Personal Information
Collecting personal information is essential for identifying and contacting the models.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Gender (Female, Male, Non-binary, Prefer not to say)
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
2. Physical Attributes
Understanding the model's physical attributes is crucial for matching them with appropriate modeling opportunities.
- Height (in centimeters)
- Weight (in kilograms)
- Bust/Chest (in centimeters)
- Waist (in centimeters)
- Hips (in centimeters)
- Shoe Size
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
3. Modelling Experience
Gathering information about a model's experience can help agencies determine their suitability for different types of assignments.
- Do you have any previous modelling experience? (Yes, No)
- If yes, please describe your experience
- What type of modelling are you interested in? (Fashion, Commercial, Runway, Fitness, etc.)
4. Portfolio & Social Media
Having access to the model's portfolio and social media presence can provide insight into their work and personal brand.
- Please provide a link to your online portfolio (if available)
- Please provide links to your social media profiles (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
5. Additional Information
This section allows models to share any additional information that might be relevant to their application.
- Do you have any special skills or talents? (Dancing, acting, sports, etc.)
- Please provide any additional information that you feel is important for us to know
The special skills question is important because it can reveal additional talents that might make a model more versatile and attractive to potential clients. The additional information question allows the model to share anything that may not have been covered in the previous sections, which can help agencies make better-informed decisions when considering the model for potential work.
Other question ideas
What languages do you speak fluently?
- This can provide insights into the model's ability to work in diverse markets and communicate with multicultural clients.
Are you comfortable with traveling for work? (Yes, No)
- This question can help understand the model's willingness to take on assignments that require travel and their ability to adapt to different locations.
Do you have any allergies or medical conditions we should be aware of?
- This can provide important information about the model's health that may impact their ability to work in certain environments or with specific products.
Are there any specific brands or industries you would like to work with?
- This can reveal the model's personal preferences and aspirations, helping agencies to find suitable projects that align with their interests.
Have you ever attended any modeling workshops or training programs? (Yes, No)
- This question can help assess the model's commitment to developing their skills and knowledge in the industry.
Are you currently represented by any other modeling agency? (Yes, No)
- This information can help to avoid any conflicts of interest and clarify the model's availability for exclusive contracts.
How did you hear about our agency?
- This question can provide insights into the effectiveness of the agency's marketing efforts and the sources that are driving interested models to their business.
In your opinion, what qualities make a successful model?
- This question can give an insight into the model's perspective on success and their understanding of the industry's expectations.
Do you have any experience in acting or performing arts? (Yes, No)
- This information can reveal the model's versatility and potential for crossover opportunities in the entertainment industry.
Please provide a short video introduction of yourself
- This question allows the model to showcase their personality and communication skills, giving agencies a more comprehensive understanding of the person behind the photos.
Things to consider
- Mobile Responsiveness - Ensure your form is easily accessible and functional on mobile devices, as many users will access it from their smartphones or tablets.
- Clear Instructions - Provide clear instructions and examples where necessary, so applicants understand what information is required and how to provide it.
- Privacy & Security - Be cautious when collecting sensitive data, and make sure you have measures in place to protect applicants' information, such as SSL encryption. Be transparent about how their data will be used and stored.
- Validation & Error Messages - Implement form validation to ensure users provide correct and complete information. Provide helpful error messages to guide users in correcting any mistakes.
- Progress & Save Feature - If your form is long or takes time to complete, include a progress bar and allow users to save their progress, so they can return and finish the form later.
- Consent & Permissions - Include a checkbox for applicants to give their consent for using their personal information, as well as any necessary permissions for sharing their portfolio or professional work.
- File Uploads - If you require models to submit photos or other documents, integrate a seamless file upload feature, and specify acceptable file formats and size limits.
How to create your model application form
Now that you know what questions you should include, it's time to build your form!
The only problem is that traditional forms tools are inefficient.
People will forget to fill out your form. They'll get stuck halfway and not be able to finish it. Or they'll send you the wrong stuff. You end up wasting hours chasing people down over email.
That's why you should give Content Snare a try.
Content Snare is packed with advanced features that will have you hours:
- Automatic reminders - Remind people to complete their form with fully customizable reminders.
- Reject incorrect information - If a single question is filled out incorrectly, ask your client to re-do just that one item.
- Autosaving - No progress gets lost. People can fill out forms in multiple sittings.
- Comments and questions - If the person filling the form gets stuck, they can ask a question without having to email you.
Give it a go by signing up for your free 14-day trial.