Creating free time for web designers.
Please send any media inquiries to media -at- contentsnare.com
Content Snare is a Brisbane born startup co-foundeed by James Rose and Mark Beljaars. On the back of 6 years in web & software development, Content Snare was built out of necessity.
The product idea grew from a classic "scratch your own itch" situation. James and Mark noticed a serious bottleneck in their client communications - before, during and after projects.
Stalled projects are one of the most frustrating and time consuming problems faced by web agencies. Content Snare aims to solve that.
About the founders
I started Aktura in 2010 with my business partner Mark. It was a single-product SEO software company. Three years later, we began networking with local businesses in search of a new challenge. We heard countless stories about website projects gone wrong. It only made sense to try our hand at web design, not screw it up, and make people happy. It couldn’t be that hard…. right?
Over the next few years, many websites were built, thousands of hours were spent networking and many nightmare-client-induced headaches were suffered.
With our passion rooted in software, we identified a few bottlenecks in the web design process. The worst of all, and the one that resonated with other designers the most, was chasing up clients for their web content.
10 Interview Questions You Can Ask Me
- What are the most important things someone can do to get content from their clients faster?
- What tools can someone use to make the process of getting content easier?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see digital agencies and freelancers making?
- What are some of the easiest ways to get web design clients?
- Do you have any favourite productivity tools?
- What kinds of things can be automated in a digital agency?
- How do you go about hiring people?
- Which books do you recommend business owners read?
- What's up with your buffalo wing obsession?
- Does it suck to love snowboarding so much and practically live in the tropics?
In The Media
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - Medianet (Press Release) - Brisbane Startup Soars up International Charts Alongside Social Media Giant Facebook
Friday, August 18, 2017 - Smart Company - How to get noticed on Product Hunt: Tips from Content Snare, the startup that topped the charts alongside Facebook Watch
Friday, September 1, 2017 - Digital Journal - Brisbane software start-up, Content Snare, has dominated an international software chart coming in second to social media giant, Facebook’s new YouTube competitor, Watch.