Are you an awards and events company looking for an effective way to collect nominations online? Our awards nomination form is carefully crafted to streamline your nomination process.
Ideal for businesses hosting award ceremonies, industry events, and recognition programs, this form will help you gather essential information on nominees, nominators, and more.
Save time and effort with our ready-to-use question list designed for a seamless experience. Just customize, and you're good to go!
Tired of chasing people to fill out your forms? Try Content Snare
Questions to include on your awards nomination form
1. Nominee Information
Gathering the nominee's information is essential to identify and contact them if needed. It will also help in better understanding their background and achievements.
- What is the nominee's full name?
- What is the nominee's email address?
- What is the nominee's phone number?
- What is the nominee's job title?
- What is the name of the organization the nominee is affiliated with?
2. Nominator Information
Collecting nominator information allows you to follow up for more information or to clarify details during the nomination process.
- What is your full name?
- What is your email address?
- What is your phone number?
- What is your relationship to the nominee?
3. Award Category
Identifying the appropriate award category ensures that the nominee is considered for the right award.
- Which award category are you nominating the person for? (Award Category 1, Award Category 2, Award Category 3)
4. Nomination Details
Provide a thorough explanation as to why the nominee is deserving of the award. This allows the awards committee to understand the nominee's accomplishments and impact.
- Please describe the nominee's achievements, contributions, or impact in their field.
- Please provide any additional information or context that supports this nomination.
- Optionally, you may provide a link to the nominee's LinkedIn, personal website, or online portfolio.
The questions related to the nominee's achievements and contributions are crucial as they form the basis of the evaluation process. By providing additional information and resources, you're allowing the awards committee to have a comprehensive understanding of the nominee's work and accomplishments.
Other question ideas
Has the nominee previously won any awards or recognitions?
- This offers insight into the nominee's prior achievements and success, which can add weight to their nomination.
How has the nominee demonstrated innovation in their field?
- This question can help to highlight the nominee's creativity and uniqueness, suggesting their potential for future successes and contributions.
Has the nominee contributed to their community outside of their professional role?
- This question allows for an understanding of the nominee's character and values, demonstrating their commitment to making a positive impact beyond their work.
Can you provide any testimonials or references that support the nomination?
- Testimonials provide valuable third-party perspectives on the nominee's achievements, lending credibility to the nomination.
What challenges has the nominee overcome to achieve their success?
- This highlights the nominee's resilience and determination, which are key qualities for continued success in their field.
How has the nominee's work affected others within their organization or field?
- Understanding the extent of the nominee's influence can provide insight into their leadership potential and overall impact on their industry.
What future goals or projects does the nominee have in their field?
- This question can help to gauge the nominee's passion and ambition, suggesting their likelihood of continuing to succeed and contribute to their industry.
Things to consider
- Mobile Responsiveness - Ensure your form is mobile-friendly so users can fill it out easily on any device. Opt for a form builder or template that automatically adjusts to different screen sizes.
- Required Fields - Clearly indicate which fields are mandatory, as this helps users understand the minimum information needed to submit the form. However, avoid making too many fields required, as this may discourage users from completing the form.
- Form Length - Strike a balance between gathering necessary information and keeping the form concise. Lengthy forms might deter users from completing the process. Consider using conditional logic to display relevant questions based on users' responses.
- Clear Instructions - Provide clear instructions for each question to ensure users understand what information is required and avoid any confusion. This will also help increase the accuracy of the responses.
- Error Messages - Implement user-friendly error messages that guide users on how to rectify their mistakes. This will help users correct errors without frustration and increase the likelihood of form completion.
- Save and Resume - Offer a save and resume feature, enabling users to save their progress and continue later if they don't have all the required information at hand.
How to create your awards nomination form
Now that you know what questions you should include, it's time to build your form!
The only problem is that traditional forms tools are inefficient.
People will forget to fill out your form. They'll get stuck halfway and not be able to finish it. Or they'll send you the wrong stuff. You end up wasting hours chasing people down over email.
That's why you should give Content Snare a try.
Content Snare is packed with advanced features that will have you hours:
- Automatic reminders - Remind people to complete their form with fully customizable reminders.
- Reject incorrect information - If a single question is filled out incorrectly, ask your client to re-do just that one item.
- Autosaving - No progress gets lost. People can fill out forms in multiple sittings.
- Comments and questions - If the person filling the form gets stuck, they can ask a question without having to email you.
Give it a go by signing up for your free 14-day trial.