Ready to get your business organized and on track?
The business registration form is perfect for accountants who run small to medium-sized enterprises, looking for assistance in managing their finances.
By filling out this form, you'll help us understand your specific needs and offer tailored solutions to streamline your financial processes.
Let's get started!
Tired of chasing people to fill out your forms? Try Content Snare
Questions to include on your business registration form
1. Business Information
Collecting basic information about the accountant's business will help you understand their needs and tailor your services accordingly.
- What is the name of your business?
- What is your business type? (Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Liability Company, Corporation)
- What is your business's primary industry?
- When was your business established?
- How many employees do you have?
Understanding their business type and industry helps you provide specific guidance and resources relevant to their situation.
2. Contact Information
Gathering contact information allows you to easily communicate with the accountant and provide important updates.
- What is your full name?
- What is your email address?
- What is your phone number?
- What is your preferred method of communication? (Email, Phone, Text)
3. Business Address
Having the business's address enables you to identify their location and better assist with local tax laws and regulations.
- What is your business's address?
- ZIP/Postal Code:
4. Financial Information
Asking about the accountant's financial management helps you understand their current processes and potential areas for improvement.
- What accounting software do you currently use?
- How often do you complete your bookkeeping? (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annually)
- Do you have any outstanding tax or compliance issues? (Yes, No)
Knowing their current accounting software and bookkeeping habits gives you insight into their needs and potential gaps in their processes.
5. Services Required
Determining the services the accountant requires enables you to offer tailored solutions and pricing.
- Which services are you interested in? (Bookkeeping, Tax Preparation, Payroll, Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Other)
Understanding their service requirements allows you to better address their needs and provide a customized experience.
Things to consider
- Mobile Responsiveness - Ensure the form is responsive and easy to fill out on both desktop and mobile devices since users may access the form from various devices.
- Input Validation - Implement input validation to prevent users from submitting incorrect or incomplete information. This can help reduce the need for follow-up communication and save time for both parties.
- Progress Indicators - If the form is lengthy, consider using progress indicators to show users how far they have come and how much is left to complete. This can encourage them to finish the form and avoid drop-offs.
- Clear Instructions - Provide clear instructions and examples for each question to minimize confusion and the potential for incorrect answers.
- Save and Resume Feature - Implement a save and resume feature, allowing users to save their progress and continue filling out the form at a later time if they are unable to complete it in one sitting.
- Conditional Logic - Use conditional logic to show or hide questions based on previous answers. This can help keep the form relevant and reduce the overall length for each individual user.
How to create your business registration form
Now that you know what questions you should include, it's time to build your form!
The only problem is that traditional forms tools are inefficient.
People will forget to fill out your form. They'll get stuck halfway and not be able to finish it. Or they'll send you the wrong stuff. You end up wasting hours chasing people down over email.
That's why you should give Content Snare a try.
Content Snare is packed with advanced features that will have you hours:
- Automatic reminders - Remind people to complete their form with fully customizable reminders.
- Reject incorrect information - If a single question is filled out incorrectly, ask your client to re-do just that one item.
- Autosaving - No progress gets lost. People can fill out forms in multiple sittings.
- Comments and questions - If the person filling the form gets stuck, they can ask a question without having to email you.
Give it a go by signing up for your free 14-day trial.