Are you a fitness coach or personal trainer looking to streamline your client onboarding process? Our coaching agreement form is designed just for you! This comprehensive form helps coaches of all types - from wellness and weight loss, to sports and athletic performance - to collect essential information from their clients.
By using this form, you can easily set up agreements, manage schedules, and maintain professional standards with your clients. Enjoy a hassle-free experience and grow your coaching business effectively.
Tired of chasing people to fill out your forms? Try Content Snare
Questions to include on your coaching agreement form
1. Coach and Client Information
This section collects basic information about the coach and the client to identify the parties involved in the coaching agreement.
- Full Name of Coach
- Email Address of Coach
- Full Name of Client
- Email Address of Client
2. Service Details
In this section, you will gather information about the coaching sessions, including goals, frequency, and duration.
- What is the primary goal of the coaching sessions?
- How many coaching sessions are required?
- How long will each session last? (30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours)
- How frequently will the sessions take place? (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly)
3. Payment Information
This section will help you determine the payment method and schedule for the coaching services.
- What is the agreed-upon fee per session?
- Preferred payment method (Credit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal)
- Payment schedule (Per session, Monthly, Full payment upfront)
4. Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
It is important to establish clear guidelines regarding cancellation and rescheduling to avoid confusion and potential disputes.
- What is the required notice period for canceling or rescheduling a session? (24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours)
- Are there any fees associated with canceling or rescheduling a session? (Yes, No)
The cancellation and rescheduling policy questions ensure both parties understand their responsibilities and any consequences for not adhering to the agreed-upon terms.
5. Confidentiality and Privacy
This section outlines the expectations regarding confidentiality and privacy during the coaching relationship.
- Do you agree to keep all information discussed during coaching sessions confidential? (Yes, No)
- Do you permit the coach to share your success stories or testimonials with others, with your name and identity removed? (Yes, No)
The confidentiality questions establish trust and protect the privacy of both the coach and the client during their professional relationship.
Things to consider
- Mobile Responsiveness - Ensure that your form is mobile-friendly, as many users may access it from their smartphones or tablets. A responsive design will provide a seamless experience for users on any device.
- Clear Instructions - Make sure to include clear instructions and tooltips for any questions that might be confusing or require additional context. This will help users to complete the form accurately and efficiently.
- Progress Indicator - Use a progress bar or step indicator to show users how far they are in the form. This can help keep them engaged and prevent frustration due to lengthy forms.
- Use Conditional Logic - Implement conditional logic to display or hide questions based on previous answers. This can help to keep your form concise and relevant to each user, ultimately making it easier for them to complete.
- Error Validation - Ensure that your form provides real-time error validation to help users identify any mistakes they might have made. This can prevent delays in form submission and improve overall user experience.
- Save and Resume Later - Consider including a save and resume later feature, especially if your form is lengthy. This allows users to take a break and complete the form at their convenience.
How to create your coaching agreement form
Now that you know what questions you should include, it's time to build your form!
The only problem is that traditional forms tools are inefficient.
People will forget to fill out your form. They'll get stuck halfway and not be able to finish it. Or they'll send you the wrong stuff. You end up wasting hours chasing people down over email.
That's why you should give Content Snare a try.
Content Snare is packed with advanced features that will have you hours:
- Automatic reminders - Remind people to complete their form with fully customizable reminders.
- Reject incorrect information - If a single question is filled out incorrectly, ask your client to re-do just that one item.
- Autosaving - No progress gets lost. People can fill out forms in multiple sittings.
- Comments and questions - If the person filling the form gets stuck, they can ask a question without having to email you.
Give it a go by signing up for your free 14-day trial.