Are you a business that frequently sends and receives important documents? The document delivery form is perfect for companies like law firms, accounting agencies, or any organization that needs a reliable and organized way to share sensitive paperwork.
By using this form, you'll ensure accurate delivery and seamless communication between sender and recipient, making your document exchange process more efficient and secure. Give it a try to elevate your business's document management!
Tired of chasing people to fill out your forms? Try Content Snare
Questions to include on your document delivery form
1. Sender Information
Collecting the sender's information is important for accurately identifying the business providing the document and for future correspondence.
- What is your company name?
- What is your company address?
- What is your contact name?
- What is your contact email?
- What is your contact phone number?
2. Recipient Information
Gathering the recipient's information ensures that the document is delivered to the correct person and company, and it helps maintain a record of your transactions.
- What is the recipient company name?
- What is the recipient company address?
- What is the recipient contact name?
- What is the recipient contact email?
- What is the recipient contact phone number?
3. Document Details
Having detailed information about the document to be delivered helps ensure proper handling and allows for accurate tracking of the delivery process.
- What is the document title?
- What is the document reference number?
- Please provide a brief description of the document.
- What is the document's format? (Physical, Digital)
4. Delivery Preferences
Understanding the sender's delivery preferences helps ensure that the document is delivered in the manner desired by both parties, while also providing an opportunity to offer additional services.
- What is the preferred delivery method? (Courier, Postal Mail, Email, Fax)
- What is the desired delivery date?
- Do you require tracking for this delivery? (Yes, No)
- Do you require a signature upon delivery? (Yes, No)
- Do you have any special delivery instructions?
The question about tracking and signature requirements is important as it helps you identify the level of security needed for document delivery and ensures that the document is properly handled.
Things to consider
- Mobile Responsiveness - Ensure your form is mobile-responsive to make it accessible and easy to use on any device, especially since people might be using their phones or tablets to fill it out.
- Form Validation - Use real-time form validation to help users correct errors before submitting the form. This prevents potential miscommunications due to incorrect data and ensures the submitted information is accurate.
- Progress Indicators - If the form consists of multiple sections, consider implementing progress indicators to give users a sense of how much they've completed and how much is left, improving the user experience.
- Auto-Fill Options - Enable auto-fill options for relevant fields, such as address or email, to save time for users and make the form-filling process more efficient.
- Clear Instructions - Provide clear instructions for each field to help users understand the required information and format, reducing confusion and potential errors.
- Conditional Logic - Implement conditional logic to show or hide specific form fields based on previous inputs. This makes the form more dynamic and allows users to only see the fields that are relevant to their situation.
- Save and Resume Feature - Allow users to save their progress and resume later if the form is lengthy or complex. This prevents users from losing their information and encourages them to complete the form at their convenience.
How to create your document delivery form
Now that you know what questions you should include, it's time to build your form!
The only problem is that traditional forms tools are inefficient.
People will forget to fill out your form. They'll get stuck halfway and not be able to finish it. Or they'll send you the wrong stuff. You end up wasting hours chasing people down over email.
That's why you should give Content Snare a try.
Content Snare is packed with advanced features that will have you hours:
- Automatic reminders - Remind people to complete their form with fully customizable reminders.
- Reject incorrect information - If a single question is filled out incorrectly, ask your client to re-do just that one item.
- Autosaving - No progress gets lost. People can fill out forms in multiple sittings.
- Comments and questions - If the person filling the form gets stuck, they can ask a question without having to email you.
Give it a go by signing up for your free 14-day trial.