Are you in the business of connecting life coaches with clients in need of guidance? Whether you run a coaching platform, agency, or networking hub, the life coach intake form is perfect for you.
By using this comprehensive list of questions, you'll gain valuable insights into a life coach's background, expertise, and preferences. This will help you make informed decisions and ensure a great match between coaches and their clients, leading to successful coaching relationships.
Boost your business by implementing this essential tool today!
Tired of chasing people to fill out your forms? Try Content Snare
Questions to include on your life coach intake form
1. Personal Information
It's essential to gather basic information about the life coach to understand their demographics and contact details.
- What is your full name?
- What is your gender? (Male, Female, Non-Binary, Prefer not to say)
- What is your date of birth?
- What is your email address?
- What is your phone number?
2. Professional Background
Understanding the life coach's professional experience helps determine their qualifications and expertise in the field.
- What is your highest level of education? (High School, Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate, Other)
- Please list any relevant certifications or licenses you have.
- How many years of experience do you have as a life coach?
- What areas of coaching do you specialize in? (Career, Relationships, Personal Development, Health and Wellness, Other)
3. Coaching Preferences
Gathering information about coaching preferences ensures a better match between the life coach and the clients.
- What are your preferred coaching methods? (In-person, Phone, Video Call, Email)
- What is your availability for coaching sessions? (Weekdays, Weekends, Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings)
- What is your rate per coaching session?
4. Clientele and Success Stories
Knowing the life coach's previous clientele and success stories helps establish their credibility and competence.
- What age range do you typically work with? (Teens, Young Adults, Adults, Seniors)
- What is the average duration of your coaching relationships?
- What coaching techniques or approaches do you specialize in?
- Please share a brief success story from your coaching experience.
- Can you provide references from previous clients who have benefited from your coaching services?
Including a success story question provides an opportunity for the life coach to showcase their skills, making it a valuable addition to the form.
Other question ideas
How did you discover your passion for life coaching?
- This question helps understand the life coach's motivation and personal journey into the profession.
Have you completed any personal growth programs or courses? If so, please list them.
- This question provides insight into the life coach's commitment to self-improvement and their exposure to various growth methodologies.
What are your top three core values as a life coach?
- This question highlights the life coach's guiding principles and ethical standards.
How do you measure the success of your coaching sessions?
- Understanding the life coach's success metrics allows clients to set realistic expectations and evaluate progress.
How do you handle clients who are resistant to change or not making progress?
- This question reveals the life coach's strategies for dealing with challenging clients and helps evaluate their problem-solving skills.
What books, podcasts, or other resources have had the most significant impact on your coaching approach?
- This question offers an insight into the life coach's influences and sources of inspiration.
How do you continue to grow and develop as a life coach?
- Understanding the life coach's commitment to ongoing professional development ensures they remain up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
Can you provide any client testimonials or references?
- Client testimonials and references help establish the life coach's credibility and effectiveness.
Do you offer any additional services or workshops related to life coaching?
- This question reveals the life coach's versatility and ability to provide a holistic coaching experience.
What unique qualities or skills set you apart from other life coaches?
- This question helps the life coach showcase their unique selling points and differentiate themselves from competitors.
Things to consider
- Mobile Responsiveness - Ensure your form is mobile-friendly, as many users may access it on their smartphones or tablets. Use responsive design elements and test the form on various devices to optimize the user experience.
- Clear Instructions - Provide concise guidance and instructions for each question, making it easier for users to understand what is expected. This will reduce confusion and increase the likelihood of accurate, complete responses.
- Progress Indicators - If your form is long, consider using progress indicators to show users how far they are in the completion process. This can make the form feel more manageable and encourage users to complete it.
- Auto-save Feature - Implement an auto-save feature to prevent users from losing their input if they accidentally close their browser or experience a crash. This can save time and frustration for anyone filling out the form.
- Conditional Logic - Use conditional logic to show or hide questions based on previous answers, making the form more relevant and personalized for each user.
- Error Validation - Implement real-time error validation to alert users of any mistakes or missing information as they complete the form. This will help ensure accurate data and reduce the need for follow-up communication.
How to create your life coach intake form
Now that you know what questions you should include, it's time to build your form!
The only problem is that traditional forms tools are inefficient.
People will forget to fill out your form. They'll get stuck halfway and not be able to finish it. Or they'll send you the wrong stuff. You end up wasting hours chasing people down over email.
That's why you should give Content Snare a try.
Content Snare is packed with advanced features that will have you hours:
- Automatic reminders - Remind people to complete their form with fully customizable reminders.
- Reject incorrect information - If a single question is filled out incorrectly, ask your client to re-do just that one item.
- Autosaving - No progress gets lost. People can fill out forms in multiple sittings.
- Comments and questions - If the person filling the form gets stuck, they can ask a question without having to email you.
Give it a go by signing up for your free 14-day trial.