Are you a massage therapist or running a massage therapy business? This massage consultation form is perfect for you.
It's designed to gather essential information about your clients, their medical history, and preferences to provide the best possible experience. Start using this form today to streamline your client intake process and ensure a smooth, professional experience.
Tired of chasing people to fill out your forms? Try Content Snare
Questions to include on your massage consultation form
1. Client Information
Collect basic personal information about the client for communication and record-keeping purposes.
- What is your full name?
- What is your date of birth?
- What is your gender? (Male, Female, Other)
- What is your email address?
- What is your phone number?
- What is your address?
2. Medical History
Understand the client's medical history to provide a safe and effective massage treatment.
- Do you have any medical conditions? (Yes, No)
- If yes, please specify your medical conditions.
- Are you currently taking any medications? (Yes, No)
- If yes, please list your medications.
- Do you have any allergies? (Yes, No)
- If yes, please list your allergies.
Medical conditions and medications can impact the massage treatment, making it important to gather accurate information to provide a safe experience for the client.
3. Massage Preferences
Determine the client's preferences and expectations for the massage session.
- What type of massage are you interested in? (Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Other)
- What is your preferred pressure level? (Light, Medium, Firm, Deep)
- Are there any specific areas you would like the therapist to focus on?
- Are there any areas you would like the therapist to avoid?
4. Consent and Liability Waiver
Ensure the client understands the risks and responsibilities associated with receiving a massage treatment.
- I understand that massage therapy is not a substitute for medical treatment, and I have provided accurate information about my medical history. (Yes, No)
- I agree to inform the therapist of any changes in my health or medications before my session. (Yes, No)
- I understand that the massage therapist may terminate the session if inappropriate behavior occurs. (Yes, No)
- I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the cancellation policy. (Yes, No)
The consent and liability waiver questions ensure the client understands their responsibilities and the potential risks involved in receiving a massage treatment.
Things to consider
- Mobile Responsiveness - Ensure your form is easily accessible and user-friendly on all devices, including smartphones and tablets, to make it convenient for clients to fill out.
- Clear Instructions - Provide clear instructions and explanations for each question where necessary, so users understand what information is required and how to provide it.
- Required Fields - Mark essential fields as required, ensuring clients provide all the necessary information before submitting the form.
- Save and Resume Functionality - Allow clients to save their progress and return later to complete the form if needed, preventing loss of data and increasing completion rates.
- Privacy and Security - Keep your clients' information secure by using encryption and secure form features. Inform clients about how their data will be stored, used, and protected.
- Progress Indicator - Add a progress indicator to your form so clients can see how much of the form they have completed and how much is left, making it easier for them to manage their time.
- Conditional Logic - Use conditional logic to show or hide questions based on previous answers, making the form more dynamic and relevant to each client, and reducing the time they spend on irrelevant questions.
How to create your massage consultation form
Now that you know what questions you should include, it's time to build your form!
The only problem is that traditional forms tools are inefficient.
People will forget to fill out your form. They'll get stuck halfway and not be able to finish it. Or they'll send you the wrong stuff. You end up wasting hours chasing people down over email.
That's why you should give Content Snare a try.
Content Snare is packed with advanced features that will have you hours:
- Automatic reminders - Remind people to complete their form with fully customizable reminders.
- Reject incorrect information - If a single question is filled out incorrectly, ask your client to re-do just that one item.
- Autosaving - No progress gets lost. People can fill out forms in multiple sittings.
- Comments and questions - If the person filling the form gets stuck, they can ask a question without having to email you.
Give it a go by signing up for your free 14-day trial.