Are you a marketing agency looking to evaluate your social media services and gain insights for improvement? This Social Media Survey is designed to help you assess your performance, identify areas of growth, and understand your clients' satisfaction levels.
By completing this survey, you'll receive valuable feedback to enhance your social media offerings and stay ahead of the competition. Don't miss this opportunity to optimize your strategy and deliver better results to your clients.
Tired of chasing people to fill out your forms? Try Content Snare
Questions to include on your social media survey
1. Company Information
Gathering basic information about the marketing agency is important to understand their profile and needs.
- What is the name of your marketing agency?
- What is the size of your marketing agency? (1-10, 11-50, 51-200, 201-500, 500+)
2. Social Media Platforms
Understanding which social media platforms the marketing agency is using will help assess their expertise and identify potential areas of improvement.
- Which social media platforms does your agency actively manage for clients? (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, Other)
3. Social Media Strategy
Evaluating the marketing agency's social media strategy is crucial to understand their approach and effectiveness.
- How would you rate your agency's overall social media strategy? (Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent)
- What are your top three objectives for your clients' social media campaigns?
- Do you use any social media management tools or software for your clients? If yes, which ones?
4. Content Creation and Curation
Assessing the agency's content creation and curation process can help identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- How often do you create and post content for your clients on social media? (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Other)
- What type(s) of content do you create for your clients? (Images, Videos, Blog Posts, GIFs, Memes, Polls, Stories, Other)
- How do you measure the success of your content?
5. Client Satisfaction and Results
Understanding the agency's client satisfaction and the results they achieve is essential for assessing their overall performance.
- On a scale of 1-5, how satisfied are your clients with your social media services? (1 - Not Satisfied, 5 - Extremely Satisfied)
- What metrics do you use to track the success of your clients' social media campaigns? (Engagement, Reach, Impressions, Clicks, Conversions, Sales, ROI, Other)
- Can you provide a brief case study or example of a successful social media campaign you've managed for a client?
The case study question is important as it allows marketing agencies to showcase their success stories, giving you a better understanding of their capabilities and accomplishments.
Other question ideas
How do you stay updated on the latest social media trends and platform changes?
- This insight will help understand the agency's adaptability and commitment to staying informed on industry updates, ensuring effective strategies for clients.
What percentage of your clients' social media budget is allocated to paid advertising?
- This question will provide an understanding of the agency's focus on organic vs. paid marketing strategies, revealing their ability to balance client budgets effectively.
How do you handle negative comments or crisis situations on social media for your clients?
- Gaining insights into the agency's approach to handling challenges and maintaining a positive brand image on social media is crucial for managing clients' online reputation.
Do you collaborate with influencers or content creators as part of your social media strategy for clients?
- This question will reveal the agency's approach to influencer marketing and partnerships, showcasing their ability to leverage external resources for client campaigns.
How do you ensure your clients' social media content aligns with their brand voice and values?
- Understanding the agency's process for maintaining consistency in brand messaging across social media platforms is essential for driving authentic connections with the target audience.
Do you provide training or workshops for your clients or their employees on social media best practices?
- This insight will help gauge the agency's commitment to educating and empowering their clients, fostering long-term success in their social media efforts.
How do you approach competitor analysis and benchmarking for your clients' social media campaigns?
- This question will reveal the agency's ability to analyze and learn from competitors, ensuring their clients stay ahead in the ever-evolving social media landscape.
Things to consider
- Mobile-Friendly Design - Ensure that the form is responsive and easily accessible on various devices, including smartphones and tablets, to accommodate all users.
- Clear and Concise Questions - Keep the questions straightforward and to the point, avoiding jargon and complex language to make it easy for respondents to understand and complete the form.
- Progress Indicators - Use a progress bar or similar feature to let users know where they are in the form and how many questions are left, helping to reduce abandonment.
- Conditional Logic - Implement conditional logic to hide or display relevant questions based on the user's previous answers, streamlining the form and minimizing unnecessary questions.
- Save and Resume Option - Allow users to save their progress and return later to complete the form, especially if the survey is lengthy or requires thoughtful answers.
- Required Fields - Clearly indicate which fields are mandatory to avoid confusion and ensure that users provide the necessary information.
- Thank You Message and Follow-up - Display a thank-you message upon form completion to acknowledge the respondent's time and effort, and consider sending a follow-up email with the survey results or additional resources to maintain engagement.
How to create your social media survey
Now that you know what questions you should include, it's time to build your form!
The only problem is that traditional forms tools are inefficient.
People will forget to fill out your form. They'll get stuck halfway and not be able to finish it. Or they'll send you the wrong stuff. You end up wasting hours chasing people down over email.
That's why you should give Content Snare a try.
Content Snare is packed with advanced features that will have you hours:
- Automatic reminders - Remind people to complete their form with fully customizable reminders.
- Reject incorrect information - If a single question is filled out incorrectly, ask your client to re-do just that one item.
- Autosaving - No progress gets lost. People can fill out forms in multiple sittings.
- Comments and questions - If the person filling the form gets stuck, they can ask a question without having to email you.
Give it a go by signing up for your free 14-day trial.