Are you looking to streamline the process of partnering with suppliers for your wholesale business? The wholesale account application form is perfectly designed for you!
This comprehensive form is aimed at businesses wanting to efficiently collect essential information from suppliers, such as company details, product offerings, tax, legal, trade references, and payment terms.
Using this form will ensure a smoother onboarding experience for your suppliers and help you make informed decisions for your wholesale partnerships.
Tired of chasing people to fill out your forms? Try Content Snare
Questions to include on your wholesale account application form
1. Company Details
To understand the supplier's business entity, include questions about their company information.
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Contact Person
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
- Type of Business (Manufacturer, Distributor, Others)
2. Product Information
Gather details about the products or services they offer, helping you assess if they align with your wholesale requirements.
- Product Category
- Product Description
- Catalog or Brochure Upload
3. Tax and Legal Information
Collect tax and legal information for compliance and record-keeping purposes.
- Tax Identification Number
- Business Registration Number
4. Trade References
Obtain trade references to evaluate the supplier's credibility and trustworthiness.
- Reference 1: Company Name
- Reference 1: Contact Person
- Reference 1: Contact Number
- Reference 1: Contact Email
- Reference 2: Company Name
- Reference 2: Contact Person
- Reference 2: Contact Number
- Reference 2: Contact Email
Trade references help you verify the supplier's reliability and reputation in the industry.
5. Payment and Shipping Information
Ask about their preferred payment and shipping terms to ensure smooth transactions.
- Preferred Payment Terms (Net 30, Net 60, COD, Others)
- Shipping Terms (FOB, CIF, EXW, Others)
6. Additional Information
Allow suppliers to provide any additional information they'd like to share.
- Any additional information about your company or products?
Things to consider
- Mobile Responsiveness - Ensure that the form is mobile-friendly, giving suppliers the flexibility to fill it out on any device, including smartphones and tablets.
- Clear Instructions - Provide clear and concise instructions for each field, guiding suppliers on the type of information required, and making it easier for them to complete the form accurately.
- Mandatory vs. Optional Fields - Clearly indicate which fields are mandatory and which are optional. This helps suppliers understand the importance of each question and avoids unnecessary delays in form submission.
- Field Validation - Use HTML5 field validation to check for errors in real-time, such as incorrect email formats or phone numbers. This prevents issues arising from inaccurate data entry.
- Progress Bar - Include a progress bar to show how much of the form is completed, motivating suppliers to finish the form and giving them an idea of the time commitment required.
- Auto-save Functionality - Implement an auto-save feature to save suppliers' progress as they fill out the form. This will prevent loss of data if they accidentally close the form or face technical issues while submitting.
- GDPR Compliance - Ensure your form complies with data protection regulations like GDPR by including a consent checkbox for data collection, processing, and storage. This establishes trust and safeguards your business from potential legal issues.
How to create your wholesale account application form
Now that you know what questions you should include, it's time to build your form!
The only problem is that traditional forms tools are inefficient.
People will forget to fill out your form. They'll get stuck halfway and not be able to finish it. Or they'll send you the wrong stuff. You end up wasting hours chasing people down over email.
That's why you should give Content Snare a try.
Content Snare is packed with advanced features that will have you hours:
- Automatic reminders - Remind people to complete their form with fully customizable reminders.
- Reject incorrect information - If a single question is filled out incorrectly, ask your client to re-do just that one item.
- Autosaving - No progress gets lost. People can fill out forms in multiple sittings.
- Comments and questions - If the person filling the form gets stuck, they can ask a question without having to email you.
Give it a go by signing up for your free 14-day trial.